Sify Broadband vs. Cable Guys

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Well... I have criticised both CTOs and Sify Broadband the company. But when you call your CTO regarding your problems, and he just blurts out:

Sify wale jo hain naa bade b*h*nch*d hai.[/b]

You know, you are not in good hands. Did he even think before saying that on the phone! What if it was my dad who had made that call! I was like WTF. But ended up saying...

I share the same feeling about them and you mate.[/b]

knak

Regular
Regulars
Sep 13, 2004
b*h*nch*d = sometin i know... the stuff around it (Sify wale jo hain naa bade .... hai) is something i do not knowtranslation pls!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
it goes something like:sify guys, you know are big @$5HOl3s... :)

F

Fred

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 16 2004, 02:15 PM
it goes something like:

sify guys, you know are big @$5HOl3s... :)
[snapback]905[/snapback]
[/quote]
:p

frustrated

Regulars
Nov 24, 2004
well .. my cto being owned by a goon .. we expect such language to be used ,, however .. theyve kept a bunch of annoying halfwittd girls er..sometimes i wonder if they are bots :blink: who are programmed to ask me my address, date of birth .. etc ..its like havin your interview taken over telphone

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
LOL. Looks like your CTO is trying out customer care. The first time I see a CTO doing that :p

frustrated

Regulars
Nov 24, 2004
Originally posted by inetbum@Nov 29 2004, 12:09 PM
LOL. Looks like your CTO is trying out customer care. The first time I see a CTO doing that  :p
[snapback]2533[/snapback]
[/quote]

:p yes , they call it helpdesk , er.. dont really think they`ve ever helped anyone.

offtopic >>I was thinking of goin in for a 32kbps connection like yours .. any comments/suggetions

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
Well, the 32+ connection has turned out to be pretty good for me because I can chat on it for as long as I please without worrying about my erstwhile dial-up bills and browsing websites on it is twice as fast as on dial-up. I don't download much so the 75 MB/day limit doesn't bother me a lot. Thus in my opinion the 32+ is a nice inexpensive, fast, 24x7 package good for email, chatting and browsing :)

frustrated

Regulars
Nov 24, 2004
Originally posted by inetbum@Nov 29 2004, 04:03 PM
Well, the 32+ connection has turned out to be pretty good for me because I can chat on it for as long as I please without worrying about my erstwhile dial-up bills and browsing websites on it is twice as fast as on dial-up. I don't download much so the 75 MB/day limit doesn't bother me a lot.

Thus in my opinion the 32+ is a nice inexpensive, fast, 24x7 package good for email, chatting and browsing  :)
[snapback]2535[/snapback]
[/quote]

:eek: i had no idea it was 75mb limit.. i called them up & yeah they confirmed this .. hell no.. i think ill stick wid my sadela cto`s connection

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
The limit goes like this - exceed 75MB in 1 day and your speed goes down to 2-3 KBps (24kbps)BTW yeah I agree with inet ... 32+ which I use too is good for browsing & the occasinal downloading.