• Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 94,082
Originally posted by avinds@Oct 11 2005, 12:23 PM
nowadays we are getting some "satisfied" sify customers to this forums
[snapback]28193[/snapback]
[/quote]
yep thanx to this forum 😀

Originally posted by max@Dec 5 2005, 09:27 AM
Vince, do you need to keep rubbing salt on my wounds all the time? You are enjoying 10KBps while I am hardly getting 6-7KBps on my connection :'(
[snapback]34332[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey! I wasnt aiming it at YOU max!

And i aint enjoyin 10kBps either... i'm planning to get 512kbps... Heh heh heh..

(if i get enough money that is.. 🙁 )

can i introduce my self now???i am billy gates , i live in mumbai, i am first year eng(SEM1) comps student....recently moved from delhi....i am a lttle slow...so plz type slowly ....😉quote:The female lead's REAL name is Gracy Singh.. but i'll bet she's enjoying 10mbps BB in England... lol vince...why england? gracy singh was the "gaon ki gori" girl...she did not go to england...are u confusing her for that "brit" actress!but still cracks me up...😉

The brit actress was "Elizabeth Russell". st0le which college / branch are you from?

uh...oh. Sushubh, better change Bugmenot's password or atleast suspend it until he changes his password.

I really dont get the point? So anyone who wants to post anonymously must use your account?

whats with other users who regsiter themself but have never posted a single post! do they think its a lucky draw they are participating in?

Originally posted by max@Dec 21 2005, 03:21 PM
I really dont get the point? So anyone who wants to post anonymously must use your account?
[snapback]36719[/snapback]
[/quote]
anyone who wants to post anonymously MAY use my account