Sify Broadband Users, Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Thread starter Fred
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 94,072
I was being sarcastic when I said they must have forgotten to put the conditions on the website 😉

Well, not mentioning the limits clearly alongside wherever they write the word Unlimited is simply taking customers for a ride.

Umm..well over 100 registered users here, but only 31 posts in this section (including multi replies of one user).Looks like ppl only like to fill forms to get themselves registered on different servers/forums.Its more like shoppin spree or channel surfing spree has caught up with form fillin spree.Crazy world!

i am 19yrs old. live in east delhi. i am doing 2nd year BIT.i am on 32kbps unltd connection rite now. cant decide if i want to renew becoz even though the connection is pathetic the alternatives s*ck too and sify still gives me good pings to a gaming server i frequent.

Mr. Gupta , I think u live close to me 😉.BTW what's ur Gateway, Do u live in Krishna Nagar :s

Originally posted by guru@Nov 14 2004, 10:43 PM
Mr. Gupta , I think u live close to me 😉.
BTW what's ur Gateway, Do u live in Krishna Nagar :s
[snapback]2087[/snapback]
[/quote]

i live in IP Extn.

my gateway is 10.19.135.1

Y? u guys plan to beat the sh*t out of him or wat 😛but its a really nice way to find out who ur CTO is, just ask how much u pay as service charge..🙂

Originally posted by surjeett@Nov 15 2004, 01:18 AM
Y? u guys plan to beat the sh*t out of him or wat 😛
but its a really nice way to find out who ur CTO is, just ask how much u pay as service charge..🙂
[snapback]2119[/snapback]
[/quote]

no my CTO is indraprastha infotainment. i dont pay any service charge... just the mrp listed on sify site.

i dont think he wud even dare ask me for service charge. the net is down half the time and whenever he comes to install new connections or repair something he uses our house as 'connectivity checker' 😀

errrrr, weren't u ppl supposed to be just introducing urself. lolzzzz i go into lotsa forums and this is the greatest problem ( problem!!!! ).