Sify Broadband too slow in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,774
I thought it was a DNS issue too but I don't think SIfy is behind this...

cyberwiz i posted that screen shot to show u people the error it generates when ever there is a dns error or a time outhaven't u guys experienced any proxy browsing beforeif ever there's a dns error in proxy it presents u with a same kind of report like the one i showed i meant that i earlier used to get that cannot find server error but now i get these errors all the time

I know the error on that pic. I recently have faced similar things. Still I don't believe that if you get that error + a reduction in normal speed that Sify is at fault. If you get just that error but not a reduction in speed then it would be just a dns error.I think I know of another thing which can cause that error+slowness but I still have to test it.....Damn Sify and it's lack of security

well, don't mind guys i downloaded approx. 750 MB in these 2 days 😀 so seems everything is fine at my end, but won't be suprised if it goes any time 😱 am i sucking ur speeds???? 🙄 😉

I am from Delhi too but I don't have Sify at all these days because i shifted houses (guess what, here too the dominant ISP is Sify though I'd have a different CTO). But looking at the error messages posted on this thread and the ones posted on the thread regarding bit torrent problems, looks like it's a problem with Sify's Squid proxy server.