Sify Broadband Switchers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 26,162
MTNl's Triband speed is 28kbps d\l speed n surfin is 256kbps ....well can ya tell me ur plan in detail ...

Well Guyz.. i got Sify Broadband (Mumbai) 64kbps 1... but the problem is.. if i play CS online.. it lags for me 🙁 i get 400+ latency.. any servers which gives low lateny ?

ok after a lot of suffering....my CTO has shifted from sify...Now they using Fortune Broadband...Let me see how my fortune changes...PS:Will i get 5gb free hosting ?

had lot of prob with sify till noww.. so shifting to BSNL PURE UNLIMTED 900 PLAN bye bye sify

Will apply today itself for BSNL Rs.900, truly unlimited plan.

Finally I'm done with the fu**ed up Sify connection, their utterly useless and dumb customer support, their delicate network and cheap routers. Just got myself an Airtel connection today, hope this journey goes well. This is my fourth ISP switch.....

finally am off sify. back to the king - MTNL NU. i cant live without that router.sify was supa fuc**d man.there chennai c**ts accent is alien talk to me.its horrible. there service is a su**er.they can rot in hell.

QUOTE(max @ May 28 2006, 09:14 PM) [snapback]52565[/snapback]
heh. airtel will be much better i guess 🙂
[/b]
You bet!

The satisfaction of always on internet is just too ecstatic : P. 3 days with full uptime, lord its been a long time since that happened on Sify.

Speeds are decent too, downloading at constant 14 kBps day and night.

It was really worth a grab, with the free installation and no modem rental scheme that I was offered.

Lets just hope the uptime stays this way.....

AAH at last I didn't pay Sify's charges for this month thereby dumping it for good (told the person who came to collect it to get lost) 😀. Felt like I became free from the bondage of Sify lol. Sticking to Reliance Netconnect till I fix up my papers and get either an MTNL Triband or Airtel Broadband connection. Had enough of Sify's shamelessly taking a cheque from me every month with the worst service for most of my almost two years with Sify. Sify needs to DIE.

I had to rough up the Sify executive to get back my money. They made me suffer for almost a month without installing a connection or refunding after I applied . Even their management people are very rude to customers. Finally had to settle things 'physically' today. F*ck SIFY !! This is my recommendation to anyone facing poor customer service from SIFY. If you have it in you, go at them with all the muscle you got. Beat the hell out of them. I know it is easier said than done but thats how things work in this part of the world.

Hi all..,I am from Kolkata, using Sify for last 8 months, always unsatisfied with the worst Customer care service. Presently using 128 pure unlimited, was out of connection for 7 days ,......yes can U beleive in Kolkata out of service for 7 days and I am still waiting for a proper explanation from these guys.I wanted to shift to Airtel from the very beginning ...... they are not available in my area !! I am waiting for about a year for Airtel to come to my area, But......Anyway other choices are Tata Indicom, BSNL Broadband or Reliance(?).Can u guys help me choosing next isp, which one is best? Thanks ......