• Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 26,164

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I am just amused on how many guys around here have left sify broadband due to their real crappy services? If the number is somewhat interesting, I had like to start a sify switchers website 😉

Good idea to whack the sify guys back to their senses* !!! :lol:*Conditions Apply : If they are having any sense at all.

That condition will never apply ...But the idea is good, there are several switchers on this forum itself, Sushubh, icefusion, ryan, many more I think ...A blog with the comments of each person will look real nice on the front page of a search for "sify broadband" 😉

first things first. Sify sucks. i switched ... and i called them up to tell them that. muahahahaehhehahahahaha. i called sutomer care. and then i called up renewal's. and then i called up dial-up too (repeat evil laugh!!). a blog would be great. also if anyone is interested to stick up a tent in front of their office and live there protesting agaist their ancient laws and their 'oh broadband is so precious and were no.1' attitude ... im up for it. count me in if anyone wants to hold mr.charles by the doodleywoodleys and make him understand tht the 'clearing ur temp. internet folder DOES increase speeds by 50%' funda might work in bostwana but here its worth his willywinkle in rupees. here's my vote for a switcher blog!!! count me in machas!!! :lol: whoooohoooo 😛

haven't completely switched, as my old packs are still active...one will expire in Jun 12 (i think today) and another on July 07...so till then i'm on sify...not after that...so u can count me as well guys 😀

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jun 6 2005, 05:57 PM
I am just amused on how many guys around here have left sify broadband due to their real crappy services? If the number is somewhat interesting, I had like to start a sify switchers website 😉
[snapback]11583[/snapback]
[/quote]

A SIFY agent dropped a SIFY pamphlet with various plan options.. I was about to call that agent but then I remembered this forum and wanted to see atleast ONE member giving a positive response about SIFY.

THank GOD I didn't go for this and I would recomend that we should send this link to the SIFY CEO or someone at higher position so that he knows what kind of service they provide and how many people are affected by their so called broad band service.

Three CHEERS to the originator of this FORUM.
best

I have left for BSNL data One. I know 3 more people in my LAN network who have also left - one for touchtel and another for BSNL. My pack is to still expire but who cares being free from Sickfy is exhilarating and I don't have to keep yelling at the customercare people if and when I could rarely get connected and also I don't have to call Chennai Ccare people directly to get a decent response and more than everything freedonm from the CTO.My advice for anyone trying Sify - stay away.Dr Prasanna Simha M

i had suggest you tone down your signature a little bit. use only text content... it is way too distracting.

Starting to get active once again, haha. Yeah I switched from sify, way before I knew about this forum. Sify just knows how to earn most out of their crappy service. But for some strange reason, their cyber cafes, satyam, never seems to suck. Awesome speed they have. Count me in too 😉.

Hey there.... sorry for being offtopic but I WANT to switch to a new service, but the problem is that i dont know any other ISP here in Borivli(W), mumbai. Can anybody help me if they know any ??

Originally posted by sanket@Aug 4 2005, 06:53 PM
Hey there.... sorry for being offtopic but I WANT to switch to a new service, but the problem is that i dont know any other ISP here in Borivli(W), mumbai. Can anybody help me if they know any ??
[snapback]19928[/snapback]
[/quote]

Try Sify Broadband

(joke of the day) 😛 :lol: 😀

Hi all, Man am i feeling like an alien here...This month i have taken a 126kbps connection. Nights free...And i am satisfied with what they provied they say 16kbps download i get that much i have downloaded arround 4-4.5 gb and it works. I would say it is my best isp till now. (I have tried in2net,incablenet,a local cable isp). I have had downtime but not more then 20-30 min. I have called the care-center 4-5am still my problems get solved Guys i am a bit worried as to what is going on. am i the only satisfied guy arround?