Sify Broadband Sucks

lmao.. sify really rocks doesn't it.. if ya don't download much then they cut your bandwidth.. and if ya do well then they cut your validity.. seems like your account is always at risk here 🙄

abey guys look what reply diya hai "Sify Ke officer" ne! I was not downloading much so they cut my speed!! .... lolI was contantly on the phone with the customer care executives from chennai and also the team leaders daily .....They at first gave me @$$urance that their Tech. Team is looking into the matter and ther bullsh*t....After about 20 days i got a call from a team leader from chennai saying that my connection was shared and that there is no minimum bandwidth that can be promised...So at the time of buying the connection I was cheated.....So "Sify Ke Chor" improve your act

So Sify cuts your bandwidth if you download too less/much ? Is this what broadband is supposed to be? Also at the time they did not mention this so they were cheating many people.

😛 lol.. i dun mind at all.. just scared about what sushubh might think once he's back from whereever he's gone to 🤔

Originally posted by sify officer@Mar 15 2005, 09:26 PM
I got a sify connection from last 6 months with 32 kbps speed.

I get a download speed of 100 kbps sometimes which rocks me and i downloaded whole kuchkuchhotahai movie from MIRC in just 3 hours.

But sometimes this speed gets slower i.e 8 kbps which is ok for a 32 kbps connection.

And whenever my net disconnects i change my IP and get back my net

So i don't have any problem with sify at all

I think it depends on users to use the net to their full advantage.The users should have a good knowledge on computers first.
If your speed gets slower then just change your IP that's it .so simple. :angry:

I hear many users stating that the sify client automatically logs off
this is due to virus
its your job to keep your computer virus free ,not sify's job.This virus spreads thru LAN and if one system gets infected it spreads all LAN
[snapback]6631[/snapback]
[/quote]
what is mirc i also want to download hindi movies plzz help where to get them

Originally posted by rockebson@Mar 31 2005, 12:21 AM
what is mirc i also want to download hindi movies plzz help where to get them
[snapback]7304[/snapback]
[/quote]

download movies thru SIFY? 🤔 what is your package pal?

"I got a sify connection from last 6 months with 32 kbps speed.I get a download speed of 100 kbps sometimes which rocks me and i downloaded whole kuchkuchhotahai movie from MIRC in just 3 hours."DAMN LIAR!!! :angry:

Abuse the b*st*rds, ask for compensation.Fight with ur CTO, thats the only way to get ur work done. Same thing happened with me. They gave me a complaint no and neva called back. Their phone no. was always busy.Extreme Step : SUE THEM!!!