Sify Broadband Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter sudipta86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 11,906

sudipta86

ISP
BSNL Broadband - H 500
ANYTIME INTERNETRANGE* (Usage Limit:150MB/day)

Night & Weekends# -256 kbps --- RS. 513
#Night 10.00pm to 8.00am. Week ends(Saturday and Sunday). 150 MB/day applicable between 8.00am and 10.00pm on Weekends

🙂🙂🙂 The above is the service plan for SIFY in kolkata.The Night & weekends plans is quite confusing.does it say that it's unlimited from 10.00 pm to 8.00 am on weekdays and on the entire saturdays and sundays???download limitation for weekdays from 8.00am to 10.00pm is 150 MB/day which is unlimited for saturdays and sundays. am i right or is there something more to it ??? can anybody please tell ??? :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

Its like from Monday to friday free for 10 pm to 8 am and nothing in daytime.On saturday and sunday 150 MB/day and night 10 pm to 8 am unlimited .NOTHING ON WEEKDAYS DAYTIME .

Yeah. I have taken that plan. Let see how it works. I will post the speed as a screenshot very soon....Mumbai people also have the same plan

Yeah. I have taken that plan. Let see how it works. I will post the speed as a screenshot very soon....

Mumbai people also have the same plan

😕😕😕 please could you do it a bit fast, as i want to know the actual speeds that they are offering in that 256 kBps plan.Please....... fast. 😕😕😕

Its like from Monday to friday free for 10 pm to 8 am and nothing in daytime.
On saturday and sunday 150 MB/day and night 10 pm to 8 am unlimited .

NOTHING ON WEEKDAYS DAYTIME .
Yes u r right. From 10pm to 8am unlimited download.

Speed in Sify is always accurate. U will get min 31.3KBPS. Speed will not go down.

Speeds are good on sify during downloads but still browsing seems slow . Also you will face hell lot of port blocking .

@krish - i'm gettin const. 28 - 36 KBps @sanke1 - nothing new at all!! only change in names, sometimes known as family plan & sometimes as happy hours!!

these are gr8 speeds that u guys are getting. i'm willing to take the 128 kBps happy hours plan.free on night and 150MB /day. will i get speeds, anyting near 100 kBps ??? anyone using 128 kBps plans ??? HELP me out yaar........ :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: