sify broadband dialer 2.7

• Thread starter Thread starter vns
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 20,391
I am gettin a prompt now to disable Microsoft TCPIP v6 since Sify dialer is going to updated to 2.7 on 30th May and they say this could lead to network conflicts.....i don't have it though maybe thats the problem you are facing.

I am running dual-boot configuration - win 98 and XP pro. The SIFY dialer ver 2.61 updated to ver 2.7 in XP with no problems but in win 98 it says remote update failed. Me wonders why?

Where are u downloading the version 2.7 i cannot find it on the normal dialer download page. Please give me the url that u r using.Regards

havnt got a prompt to download the new dialer...also ^^ link not working !!any other links? or just upload it on link-removed.de

Uploading it on link-removed will be against their EULA.

Why fall over eachother to get the 2.7 dialer 😛. You're better off without it considering their EULA.

Can't see if there is anything new in this new version of dialer. Has anyone of u noticed any change in the working ?

what features they can add-on to a net connection dialer? must be either a protocol change, or the EULA which now makes it illegal to make alternative dialers. looks like they noticed easysify and supersify...basholes.

Originally posted by hitman@May 29 2005, 06:29 PM
Can't see if there is anything new in this new version of dialer. Has anyone of u noticed any change in the working ?
[snapback]10473[/snapback]
[/quote]
yes there is something new 🙂
if you have more than 1 nic ,it will not allow you to log on easily :lol: