Sify Broadband Decreases Prices

google_singh

Regular
Sify BB prices have been revised.....but it's differential pricing meaning diif rates for diff cities.

http://sifybroadband.com/master_pricelist.html

Decrease is mainly in hourly and data transfer pckages..

This is clearly MTNL/BSNL effect

Had MTNL/BSNL introduced Unlimited packs as well, we wud have seen revision in U/L packs as well.

Another point to note is that SIFY has matched data transfer pack prices to MTNL and not to BSNL even in BSNL areas....so it's MTNL which has spoiled the game....i wished MTNL had started with even lower prices with better speeds and data transfer limits

Next Big Revision: When Reliance Enters Scene.....

Still waiting for Airtel's Revision....may be these will enforce a stiffer competition b4 reliance does.

Thanks for the info!But no change in unlimited packs 🙁

Even if Sify offers me the fastest connection in the world with unlimited downloads, I will not take it. They have really made me pissed.

Just FYIA long time ago, in a Galaxy far far away ...Allright, allright - in Pune, 6 months ago,256 kbps 1GB 6 months - 2700Now:256 kbps 1GB 3 months - 950M@$$ive drop! Unfortunately, the seem to have knocked the 1.5 and 2GB packages off the list. 1GB is barely enough for ten days, though the price drop is appreciable.

I just feel had MTNL and BSNL launched 256 kbps unlimited plans ata good price, sify and airtel wud have done that too.....now it's upto reliance to usher true broadband rev in the country

good thing u did not say that they launched broadband at good prices. coz 1 GB packages at 2 mbit line wont be broadband for me.

yeah we are on the right track aren't we? that's why i wouldn't give up on sify just yet .. i bet they will decrease their prices once more competition comes in..

Sify immediately matched prices to MTNL.....that means they are willing to reduce rates if they are providd with competition.....sadly mtnl/bsnl havent provided enough

they almost halved their prices when their was no competition few months back. i take it as a stupid excuse when someone talk about high bandwidth charges for these ISPs levying high price for their packages.

a price can be bearable, the question is, how reliable and efficient are their services? and as we all know, Sify fails miserably at that. 🙁

i think the people at sify are worried because of the competition.. haven't you noticed the increase in the advertis€m€nts for sify? they also had an ad on tv sometime back.. i think this is becauseof bsnl 🙄

sify's only advantage is the large areas they cover compared to other ISPs like airtel and spectranet. with BSNL they lose their this advantage.