Sify Broadband Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 22,678
so, they are clearly mentioning every policy they have. sify is not. just becoz sify is giving out connections giving speeds of 2-3 KBps for 500 bucks does not make them better in my eyes. oh add 200 bucks as service charge on that 500 bucks. i forgot that they dont mention it on the website.

Whatever you are comfortable with 😉 I for myself never again want to monitor how much I download or how much time I spend on the internet keeping tabs on every Rupee that is spent. It's too much of a tension.I prefer a flat rate internet access service like cable TV 😉

I just found a pamphlet by Sify Broadband in my House yesterday.Under the U/L plans, it was written....."enjoy Unlimited access with these packs,however speeds may vary depending on data transfer usage"So they have started mentioning the limit on U/L plans but their words are too hazy.Also at the end they mention"Installation and 'Maintenence' charges xtra"

preparing for the court case perhaps. 🙂anyone check their site out for the update. i think that would be updated as well!

postponed due to carelessness of certain court officials. sify was not served the notice!

🙄 oh well let's wait and see..and sushubh you can't talk like that.. you could be in contempt of court 😛

They are so lazy to even send a notice 😛 then why they waste time on small sh*ts . They are happy till they get bribes :angry: .Its so sick people ask for money even for small mtnl service .I went to send a application for caller id service of my mtnl phone and the guy clearly said that if we give 50 bucks then he will start in 2 days or procedure will take abt 3 weeks .and sickest thing is that there was a board just next to his table on which it was return that officers should not take bribe and bla bla ...

i have paid him 1000 bucks for (128kbps night surfing/ 48kbps whole day Both 850) 150 he took as installation charges, rest we were to pay the next month i.e. 850 + 850 (renewal) can i cancel my connection and don't pay him the installation charges (next month). airtel has started laying its lines in my area (they have now reached my parking area) Plus sometimes I cannot visit this site. I hope they do not block sites.

just refuse to pay him anything next month and tell him u are not happy with the service (if u are than their is no need to move to airtel) and go with airtel. what can he do? disconnect the service? that is what you want. right?if the service and quality s*ck, their is no need to pay for it.