Sify Broadband Customer Care Chat

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8,664
Even when i called then up they said the same thing.... that limit has been enhanced to 200 mb per day from 150 mb but as always Sify being Sify.....bloody cheaters so u never know...... :angry:

well sify wants to rake in the moolah in patnaand their might be no competition in patnathats why so high rates or maybe these high rates include the extra threat surcharge 😛which is charged because of no law and order scenario over there😛and who pays there bills in patna 😛biharis are renowned for not paying bills, travelling without tickets, stealing electricity and other thingsin patna even a doctor carries a gun not knowing when a gangster might come to his clinic to have his hafftaafter all its laloo's bihar

This was the most hilarious experience for me with the SIFY CC....LMAO, here is the chat transcript

nasreen_banu : Chat request accepted:
nasreen_banu : how may I assist you?
cancer10 : how is the spectranet unlimited package better than sify unlimited package? http://www.spectra-smart.com/prices.htm
cancer10 : i see there is a 150 mb limit in your unlimited package, where as spectranet provides unlimited with no limits
nasreen_banu : kindly note the limit is calculated only from 8AM to 10 PM
cancer10 : but spectranet does not have that too
cancer10 : its unlimited 24/7
nasreen_banu : ok sir, but we have certain limits in our pack.
cancer10 : then why its called unlimited when it has limits?
nasreen_banu : the pack is unlimited in the night time usage.
cancer10 : dont you have day unlimited pack?
nasreen_banu : please note that this limit holda for all unlimited packs.
cancer10 : fine, now can u explain how sify is better than spectranet?
nasreen_banu : the speed will be good in Sify connection.
cancer10 : how much download speed will I get if I take a 64 Kbps connection?
nasreen_banu : the download will be from 16 to 32kbps
cancer10 : thats wot the spectranet guys get from their connection, anything else that makes sify better?
cancer10 : ?
cancer10 : u there?
nasreen_banu : yes sir, kindly be online
cancer10 : ok
cancer10 : how long will it take?
cancer10 : does it take that long to explain how your service is better than others?
Chat Session Closed

-----------------------------

Welcome to Sify's customer care chat
  Please wait for an associate to join you...
nasreen_banu : Chat request accepted:
nasreen_banu : good evening
nasreen_banu : how may I assist you?
cancer10 : does it take that long to explain how your service is better than others?
cancer10 : the previous chat session was closed because you were taking ages to reply
nasreen_banu : what is the issue you are having?
cancer10 : I am confused regarding taking a new connection, just wanted to know how sify is better than spectranet and other

ISP? can u explain me that?
nasreen_banu : kindly note that the speed is good in Sify and you have various packs available
nasreen_banu : in order to know about sify broadband packs
nasreen_banu : you can visit sifybroadband.com
nasreen_banu : and enter your city
nasreen_banu : the pack details available in your city along with the taiff plans will be specified there
nasreen_banu : in order to know about dialup connection
nasreen_banu : you can visit the above site.
cancer10 : well, that wasnt the question. I wanted to know how your broadband service is better than other broadband services?
nasreen_banu : kindly be online
cancer10 : how long?
nasreen_banu : sir if you can ask us some specific queris we will be able to assist you.
nasreen_banu : kindly note that in order to know about sify broadband
nasreen_banu : you can visit sifybroadband.com
nasreen_banu : and all the details of the pack will be specified there
cancer10 : eh? I thought u were here to assist your new costomers and explain them how your broadband service is better than

others, but seems you do not the know the answer for yourself, is it so?
cancer10 : u there?
nasreen_banu : yes sir
cancer10 : ok, I am still waiting for the answer.
cancer10 : will it take more time to think?
Chat Session Closed

----------------------
[/b]

And finally when she didn't have anything to answer, you know wot she did?

She closed the chat session and when next time I tried I got the following message...

http://img309.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cc9ox.jpg
or
http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/5958/cc9ox.jpg

I guess they really need some formal education regarding the difference between bits and bytes :lol:, on a 64k conx u get 16-32 kBps download speed or 16-32 kbps downlaod speed.

huh? The CC employee said kbps only not kBps.

cancer10 : how much download speed will I get if I take a 64 Kbps connection?
nasreen_banu : the download will be from 16 to 32kbps[/b]

When they dont know about their own services, how do you expect them to know about others.Have you ever seen a halwai saying sir "vo samne vale halwai ke jalebi mere jalebi se karari hai". Have you?The cc chaps are more dumb than a bot we commonly find on net.

^ Thats right, in both my chats they were not able to say how their broadband service is better than other broadband services :lol:

they themselves are not really positive about that coz of the calls they get on a daily basis 😉 :lol:

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 16 2005, 09:26 PM
2-4 KBps? god help
[snapback]16599[/snapback]
[/quote]
TBH it actually does ammount to that much in the true sense, in 1 month the uptime is around 15 days maximum, then there are those stupid limits of 150mb/day which further reduce reliability.