Sify Broadband and Windows Vista

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,055

Steve123

ISP
Sify
I have a new laptop that comes with Windows Vista. I have installed the client software, however I am forced to install the Anti Virus from Sify. This is something I didn't want, but I went along with it. Vista complained that the AV software was known to be incompatible, so once it was all installed I removed it and put AVG back on. Upon changing my MAC to the one registered with Sify, I was able to connect using the client. This was fine for a day or so, and now it is complaining that my AV Software may be out of date and insists I remove and reinstall the incompatible one. :wall😀oes anyone know how to get round this?

Call customer care and say that you dont need their F***** s*** c*** antivirus and u use ur own antivirus . They will disable av check on ur account

Thanks guys. After a certain amount of abuse, I not only get the AV removed from my account, but also an additional MAC bound to it. All in all a good morning's shouting at Sify. All is working well :thumbsup:

call sify customer care and tell them to deacctivate antivirus facility ,then u can use any antivirus u like .I was having same problem now i m using nod32 & before this norton so please call them:thumbsup:is there any new sify client for vista