Sify Broadband Alternative client - probably soon

• Thread starter Thread starter cweihrauch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 17,077
Hey guys.I registered with SF.i will inform you when "EasySify" is available for download.

Guy's get me some Windows client...at present i am using the java client(takes lot of mem) since that does not check for the virus scan( I use Nortan updated...but their windows client will allow me to use it...and their virus scan wont get updated to the latest dat .. )

Just call Cust Care and tell them you want to use your AV and not theirs. Thereafter you will be able to use their Windows client too the way you want.And consider another AV like AVG (free and good) instead of Norton which functions really bad nowadays.

Thanks man...Just called up sify and they have disabled it...now i can use windows client..When I called them up two weeks back..they asked me to uninstall WinXP SP2 🙂for their virus scan to work....( And he asked if i know the procedure to do it )my goodnes...then i started using java client...

posted on the blog. this is one of the gem collected from this forum...remove sp2 to get sify broadband working!

LOL is Sify crazy or what! Why should anyone remove a part of their OS for their crappy AV to work :-|

waise bhi SP2 is a crapy thing to hav on ur comp. i hav removed it and i download the fixes manually that i require and create batch files so i can leave my comp and do my wrk while the stupid patchin goes on