Sify Blocking Sites?

• Thread starter Thread starter tefl0n`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,998

tefl0n`

ISP
MTNL
I can't seem to access *.blogspot.com from my Sify connection... is it just me or is Sify up to something?

Its blocked for everyone in India.

An easy way to access it -- go to www.pkblogs.com and enter the blog's name in the box there.

Now we are added to this elite list of countries -- China, Pakistan and Iran -- who have their blogs blocked and use pkblogs.com to access them :blink:

did u ask the CC why the blogs are blocked?

QUOTE(infobylane @ Jul 18 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]56057[/snapback]
An easy way to access it -- go to www.pkblogs.com and enter the blog's name in the box there.

Now we are added to this elite list of countries -- China, Pakistan and Iran -- who have their blogs blocked and use pkblogs.com to access them :blink:
[/b]

Thanks for the pkblogs.com link. I just hope the good folks at the DoT don't find out about it...

Seriously though, what on earth do they plan to achieve by blocking so called "inflamatory" blogs? It's not as if your run of the mill rioting Shiv Sainik or SIMI hooligan would ever be influenced by a blog!!

QUOTE(tefl0n` @ Jul 19 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]56105[/snapback]
Thanks for the pkblogs.com link. I just hope the good folks at the DoT don't find out about it...

Seriously though, what on earth do they plan to achieve by blocking so called "inflamatory" blogs? It's not as if your run of the mill rioting Shiv Sainik or SIMI hooligan would ever be influenced by a blog!!
[/b]

whats the blogs address?