• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 11,219

ogtripleog

Regular
ISP
Dataone
I have tried all p2p apps that i could find and have found out that none of them work .. they all fail to connect on my computer.. anyone got some p2p program which works fine on your computer? i need to find one urgently.. please don't tell me to use bittorrent as bt works fine on my computer

Downloading right now with Limewire.

gtk-gnutella, Emule, btlite running, but extremely slow (as everything else on a sunday 🙁 )

my connection speed is 64 kbps.and i can able to download stuff from emule easily without any problem almost at 64kbps.and with p2p its always not abt net speed but it also depends upon ur firewall settings,port settings etc.if u get high id in emule u can download stuff easily(with good speeds).try to open the required ports,and lower ur firewall security a bit

I am not able to access kaza lite, dc++ . Anybody having similar problems??/Can anybody help as to how to overcome this problem if sify is blocking particular ports

?????there may be some problem with ur system.my browser(firefox) and p2p client(emule) r working good.

i disabled my firewall man.. still not working.. tried edonkey, emule, shareaza, limewire..only bt works and that too if i change the default port 🙁

Check which ports the others run on. Change them if blocked and see what happens.

SOMETHING WHICH I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH P2P PROGRAMS IS THAT .... WINDOWS FIREWALL SHOULD BE DISABLED ....BELIEVE ME IT WORKS ..... MY EMULE CLIENT WAS NOT WORKING AT FIRST ... I DISABLED WINDOWS FIREWALL AND THINGS WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY.... ALSO I NOW USE A DIFFRENT SOFTWARE FIREWALL .. AND STILL EMULE RUNS PROPERLY....TRY THIS PPL