• Thread starter Thread starter Bubu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7,318

Bubu

ISP
Sify
Hello everyone,

Well after that crap trend micro, now they are giving Symantec version 2006. 😛. Stupid sify , now why do they force their customers to install their licensed crap.

Anyway , just like my earlier trend micro bypass here goes the same for symantec.

Just paste this code to a text file and rename it to any_name.reg

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Symantec][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Symantec\Symantec AntiVirus]
Happy surfing with Sify. 😛

Though the initial installation looks duplicate (it is because they have customised it) this antivirus software is best in world. It is Norton corporate edition V10.

http://202.144.83.32

I think any one can install the symantec corporate edition for free with regular updates...

I think if you have a drive E than u can install this ... or else every one here knows how to change drive letters 😉

my question is if I am not a sify subscriber, can I use this antivirus with updates? I think this IP is not their internal server. Its a internet connected IP hence any one can install and use it.

Sify gives the best Antivirus software free of cost with regular updates. Symantec Corporate Edition 10.1 for Windows XP is best in the world !

Hi, i have tried the registry edit solution, but it is giving me some error when i run the .reg file. I was not able to add the entry in the registry. Also i observed that in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE, there is already an entry for Symantec and Symantec Antivirus.I also tried uninstalling symantec, (and the symantec entries are still there in registry) and re-installing Sify. But still iam prompted to install Symantec.What i can do to bypass symantec installation while installing sify ?Please, any help is appreciated.

Call their call center 18003453330 and tell them that you have a antivirus of your own and whould not like to use symantec. they will disable it so you dont get error to install it.

Thanks Sifyfan, for your reply.So i have to uninstall Symantec first, then Sify, and i have to call customer care, and install antivirus of my choice, and finally install Sify again ?Am i correct ? Will Sify allow me this time, to install my own antivirus ? 🙂