• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,382

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I have recently renewed sify plan and have got 256 kbps for 1095 rs . I just wanna know if the night time 10 pm to 8 am is free in this pack also. I have downloaded 2 gb in last 3-4 days but still the balance and expiry date is fine . One of my friend told tht in this pack there is 150mb limitation for full day and no 10-8 free download time. On sify site it is written tht 8 am to 10 pm it is 150 mb and 10-8 is unlimited. Can anyone who has used this plan or using this plan clarify this.

yeah, you also get that unlimited night plan from 10 pm to 8 am.

If you don't logout then also its fine, the sify server autolog offs and logins you after that time.

I have used that plan, its good as long as it lasts but then if you local lan is down for a couple of days or for any other reasons then you feel for the money you spent, if you are one who likes rantin about your money wasted then you would quietly get back to 64kbps and feel happy about it.( like me)🙂

btw its clearly stated

"For all Shared packs (Excluding Night Unlimited Shared), if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 25 MB of extra usage in that calendar day.This is applicable only between 8.00am and 10.00pm.Enjoy unlimited access between 10.00pm and 8.00am. NOT FOR CYBERCAFE USE"

so don't worry. enjoy ur freebies.