• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,626

ogtripleog

Regular
ISP
Dataone
I renewed my account with the 128 night unlimited package and it became activated yesterday. Here is my initial impression..The download speed is at 16 Kbps which is what it should be. The surfing speed is pretty good and websites load as soon as i click on "go" So i am pretty satisfied with my connection also considering that i use internet only at night. 😀

Good. If my net keeps on working like this... I will myself take the night pacakge and work during nights. The net is the day time is practically a joke here.

this is pretty cool.. i reach home at 9:30 connect to the internet and then leave it downloading something or the other the whole night and then disconnect it the next day.. :lol: and all this with speeds close to 16 Kbps

still ... its pathetic that u canot have 128 all day... why only at night? people sleep at night. people dont browse during the night... well... some do.. but.. why putting this speed only for nigh...and not during day?i dont give a f##### anymore..soon ill have 128kbps 24/7 unlimited with touchtell

Originally posted by Bhinder@Oct 2 2004, 09:23 PM
I renewed my account with the 128 night unlimited package and it became activated yesterday. Here is my initial impression..

The download speed is at 16 Kbps which is what it should be. The surfing speed is pretty good and websites load as soon as i click on "go" So i am pretty satisfied with my connection  also considering that i use internet only at night.  😀
[snapback]749[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi,
I am a customer of sify 'broadband' for some five months now (600/- per month 32 kbps shared). The speed had been ok for the first three months. It was great during the two months when the price was 1080/-, but recently it has become very pathetic hardly ever 2.0 kbytes/s. There appears to be nothing to be done about this. I am looking for some alternative options and 128kbps night unlimited sounds good. Can you please tell me some more details of this plan (The cost per month, etc.)
Thanks and regards,
Raj Kiran (grajkiran@yahoo.com)

the package costs rs 128 for unlimited night surfing from 9:00 pm to 9:00am with unlimited data transfer

Now, I have this dilemma... 🙂 I already get pretty great speeds between 9pm and 9am on the 24hr connection. And although i can survive with just the nigth package... it makes little sense to just go for night usability when the 24 pack gives similar speeds at night. What the hell, with Indicom coming in the coming months, a few months with this trash wont harm... 🙂

ok. i can testify. 128kbps night only is a pretty decent deal... if only they have anything similar for day time...even if we double the night time rate for day time... the total costing would reach around 1200 for a month 24x7... they should considering a package like that.

Originally posted by Bhinder@Oct 3 2004, 09:11 PM
the package costs rs 128 for unlimited night surfing from 9:00 pm to 9:00am with unlimited data transfer
[snapback]756[/snapback]
[/quote]

The cost of 128kbps/night only pack is Rs 360 for a period of one month. 😛

Too bad they dont really think the way we(users) do.Thats wh y i say common sense is very uncommon these days, and Sify is light years away from it.

yeah sorry.. think i had too much too drink.. :lol: vodka reall messes you up..k, it's 360 for night unlimited