Siemens c2110 modem problem

• Thread starter Thread starter djniks143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,469

djniks143

ISP
BSNL Broadband UL 750
Hello friends.. I am facing problem with my Modem (Siemens c2110).
**IT IS ONLY SIEMENS C2110 NOT Nokia SIEMENS c2110

I am using this modem from past 15 months.. it was working fine.. suddenly the problem starts..

Well, I was trying to re-configure my modem from bridged mode to PPPoE mode.. But i was not successful.. after that my internet connection disconnected. as i was logged in at my modem configuration page i tried to change the settings.. but i was unable to send any queries to the page it was showing an error i.s unable to connect or something. after that i restarted my system and my modem.

after switching on the modem again.. i faced a strange problem. all lights of the modem are ON (power, link, data/usb = red, yellow, green, red. respectively).

When i connect the LAN cable with my modem.. All lights except Power(red) light start blinking.
I have propely configured the tcp/ip propeties.

I tried to reset my modem from that reset switch behind it.. i pressed it for more than 30-40 secs, but i am not sure that the modem had been reset.. "Is there is any way to check that modem have been reset or not"

After this i have again configured the tcp/ip properties. but i am unable to connect the modem configuration page(http://192.168.1.1/). It shows an error (The connection has timed out.
The server at 192.168.1.1 is taking too long to respond.). I m using Firefox. i have tried with other web browser, but the problem is same. I am able to ping my modem (192.168.1.1). I am also not able to connect it through Telnet

My problems are:-
1. Unable to access the modem configuration page.
2. All Modem Lights of modem are keep blinking after connecting LAN cable
3. All Modem Lights of modem are still when not connected with Lan cable

PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME. LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY

REGARDS,
RAJIV

I had the same case with my siemens c2110 modem as your's.But in my case my modem became problematic only after upgrading the firmware.I think ur modem is probably dead.Min became dead and showed similar signs.So I suggest u to ask for a new modem from BSNL.