• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,602

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
I noticed that now TS is charging Rs.50 per movie and Rs.20 for television sops. Earlier they used to charge Rs.75 for a movie. Is it because Big TV is coming? Still the rates are too high since for many titles that they show, you can get a Moser Baer DVD at Rs.49 and keep it with you forever.

Is It True..........

Yes...that can be verified by going to showcase section. I don't know if its a general price cut or only for specific movies being played now.

Yeah..Rs.25 would be fare pricing. I think the price of Rs.20 for television sops is also fair since interested women can watch all the episodes from that week at a stretch without ad break. And they get impatient if they miss out some episode due to some urgent reason. Here they can watch it at their convenience till midnight.For showcase movies, its necessary that TS must improve the titles shown. They show very boring movies and they get repeated as well. Who will pay to watch Bhagam Bhag, Apne, Ek Chalis ki Local, Shootout at Lokhandwala, My Friend Ganesha at this time. They must show latest blockbusters as well as some old classics. May be some regional movies as well.