Showcase : Films of Shahrukh Khan (10 Movies for Rs 50/-)

• Thread starter Thread starter gvsbabu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,866

gvsbabu

ISP
Reliance
Showcase : Films of Shahrukh Khan

Subscribe to ‘Films of Shahrukh Khan’ add-on pack & enjoy 8 super hit movies and
2 documentaries of King Khan between the period 26 Dec – 15 Jan 2009.

To subscribe to the pack at just Rs 50, login to My Tata Sky if you haven’t
already and click on My Packages.

‘Films of Shahrukh Khan’ will be available only on channel 373 on Showcase. Press Showcase on your remote for movie listings.

Fri 26-Dec Swades
Sat 27-Dec Main Hoon Na
Sun 28-Dec Inner/Outer World
Mon 29-Dec Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
Tue 30-Dec Paheli
Wed 31-Dec Asoka
Thu 01-Jan Don
Fri 02-Jan Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
Sat 03-Jan Paheli
Sun 04-Jan Swades
Mon 05-Jan Anjaam
Tue 06-Jan Don
Wed 07-Jan Inner/Outer World
Thu 08-Jan Main Hoon Na
Fri 09-Jan Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
Sat 10-Jan Asoka
Sun 11-Jan Don
Mon 12-Jan Main Hoon Na
Tue 13-Jan Swades
Wed 14-Jan Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
Thu 15-Jan Anjaam

Interactive television, Satellite Television India, your private multiplex at home ? Tata Sky

To order 'Films of Shahrukh Khan' pack of 10 movies for only Rs 50,

SMS ADD KHAN to 56633 from your RMN & watch from 26Dec-15Jan-09.

view single movie for Rs 25!!!

:yahoo:Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is not in the showcase 😗:wall:😡:wall:

50 rs. is too much for SRK movies.. I have promised myself not to watch his movies again after RNBDJ

Rs 50 is quite cheap for 10 movies, but already all movies are watched. And mainly all movies frequently come on some channel. If some new movies were included, then it would have been good. May be RNBDJ 😗BTW looking at list none of hit movies like DDLJ, Dil to Pagal hai, Mohhabatein, Kuck Kuck Hota hai has been provided :redface:

50Rs is cheap, obviously because its SRK movies 😛

Actually for me 50 is not cheap because these set of movies I wudnt watch even if paid to watch for!Some movies are good but wud not like to watch 2nd time in fixed time.

To order 'Films of Shahrukh Khan' pack of 10 movies for only Rs 50, SMS ADD KHAN to 56633 from your RMN & watch from 26Dec-15Jan-09. To view single movie for Rs 25, SMS: SC 29388 to 56633 from your RMN - Registered Mobile No

Are they telecasting Adv inbetween the Movies.:huh: If yes, how many breaks.😀

Anybody pls answer my Query. :huh:

TS cannot air the movie untill they have the rights from the producers (YRF).. And dam sure YRF will never give rights so soon after the movie has released ..

Anybody pls answer my Query. :huh:
It has to adv-break-free. Orelse what is use of spending Rs 50, we can simply watch it on any movie channel.
At the most 1 break is acceptable.

It has to adv-break-free. Orelse what is use of spending Rs 50, we can simply watch it on any movie channel.
At the most 1 break is acceptable.
TS claims that showcase movies are ad free.

50 rs. is too much for SRK movies.. I have promised myself not to watch his movies again after RNBDJ

:hysterical: