Showcase claims its gonna premiere Jodhaa Akbar

• Thread starter Thread starter arunrav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,827

arunrav

ISP
Data One
I just saw a promo on Showcase that they are gonna show Jodhaa Akbar 'first on world television'!!!!! This is the height of negligence and callousness as we all know the movie has been premiered by UTV Movies on Independence Day. And on the top of it, I remember Tata Sky spamming our screens by screaming JA is gonna premiere on UTV Movies which is available in LS Gold Pack!!!!!

What are they thinking of their customers???? That we r having amnesia, short-term memory loss or what????

Nothing else to expect from TS :hysterical:

who cares yaarwe have watched it so many timescan download at any time :rofl:they shud concentrate on new movies on showcase

There are always some people who would sitting in the home and they might be interested in showcase..........

who cares yaar
we have watched it so many times
can download at any time :rofl:

they shud concentrate on new movies on showcase

If that is the case then Big TV has got some 30 odd channels in their platform.............what will you say for that:cool2:

for me that wud be waste of 4hrs!

Jodha Akbar was shown on BIG TV CINEMA Hall for two weeks... It was House Free on CINEMA HALL :hysterical:

I can watch that movie any time as i have got DVD for Rs. 15..........crystal clear print with 5.1 surround ....................:hysterical:

You are correct.......:hysterical:i have already wasted that much of time once and as you said and i wanted to your advise this time in not wasting another 4.5 hrs by seeing that movie in DVD........:rofl:

I can watch that movie any time as i have got DVD for Rs. 15..........crystal clear print with 5.1 surround ....................:hysterical:

thats what i meant
even if we wanna watch it ( :rofl🙂
why would we pay rs 75 now?
we can go watrch a new moviein a cinema hall😀

There you need to pay for pop corm and cola drinks.........😀

eh ? you get cola and popcorn free of cost if you watch a movie at home ? 😛

atleast you can avoid and also when you go to theatre you wont go alone you might go with girl friend which is not possible if you see that in your house.......😀. How much will you spend if you go with your girl friend