Should I opt for plan 500 or ul 900 in dataone?

• Thread starter Thread starter soumya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,657
ul plan is to be upgraded to better speeds soon so better go for 900 plan

Thats not the case *every* night for me.

starting today, i have the home 500 plan.. switched from the home ul900 plan because :1) never going to be a speed increase in that plan2) got tired of waiting3) BIG saving on power bills4) Cheaper rental (almost half)you can schedule your downloads and download much more at night than you would be able to in the entire day + night with the ul 900 connection

can we change to other plan at any day or only at begiging of month?in Faqs section of bsnl it is like that"22 Q : Can I change from one Broadband data rate to another? A : Yes, You can change your DataOne plan at any time "

The change is made only at the beginning of the month.. i applied for change of plan a month ago and the change was made on the first i.e today

Ul 900 is better, you might land a bill amounting thousands of Rs. in 500 Plan if not used very carefully.

Actually you just have to schedule your downloads in utorrent and other download managers you use to download at 2-8 am. And schedule a bat file to run everyday at 7:45 am to shutdown your system. Do those two things and you should be safe 🙂

alright... Home 500 seems to be a very good offer to Me, for the time being... I can anyway switch plans without any switching fee...however, the Home 500 comes with a 3-month contract, as the tariff page on the official website says...