• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,203

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Hehe..I am feeling bit shy to ask this question..

anyway..situation is like this..

Currently I am on Idea(Primary Number) prepaid and have uses below 200rs/month.

Our company is using Airtel postpaid for CUG and I do not fall in those category who got free connection from company, but airtel has special offer for the employees like us, and offer is like below-

199 Monthly rental with Tax with following...
1) Free CUG
2) 600 min Local calls on any network.
3) 20p/Min after free minute(local)
4) 30p/Min (STD)
5) 150 local sms(10p/SMS after free limit)
6) 150 national sms(20p/SMS after free limit)
7) 30p/min outgoing on roaming.
8) 20p/min incoming on roaming.

I hardly go on roaming once in a month(but the point is the area i visit there is no idea coverage so no network for me, though airtel is there), local uses is almost 500 min. STD is around 30 min/month. I can manage in free SMS limit.

Number will be issued in my name and I have to pay the bill and I can take this number when I leave this company, and I am in no mood to leave this company for another 2 year until I get extremely good offer.

And big point is there will be no 3G in airtel after govt notice in my circle(as news is coming around).:iconrofl:
Though I don't use much data in Mobile.

postpaid is not a good option if you currently easily manage in around 200 bucks.

200 only ? dont go for postpaid at all, My office has given me 2 idea numbers , both no., have basic 149 Rent with 250 ( only) free minutes I run a bill of 179/190 evrymonth with only 6 Rs of calls.... better go for Tata docomo they have offer right now 99 speed plan 500 mins free and 2gb for 49 INR. etc etc.

I am an airtel CUG user and my plan is having 50 Rs. Rental but my usage never exceeds 150 Rs. (including rental) 😛

postpaid is not a good option if you currently easily manage in around 200 bucks.

Exactly what I was thinking..my colleagues are also in confusion whether they should go for it or not because we generally use intercom at office so no use of CUG, ya that's another matter if the person is not in his seat or sometime we need to call each other out of office.

Thank you all for suggestions, it will definitely help me to decide.

My friend, CUG doesn't mean inside your office it means all the subscribers of this plan can talk to each other on mobile for free.

My friend, CUG doesn't mean inside your office it means all the subscribers of this plan can talk to each other on mobile for free.

That atleast I understand..I have mentioned that CUG in my company in my first post.it means employees who opted for such connections comes under that CUG.

----------

But CUG has no use for me because I only need to talk to 2-3 people in my office for work as well as personal

Opted for above plan by porting out from idea to airtel...Hah! OnePlus point is there, CC guys listen and resolve problems now...as I am now in corporate group connection! :iconrofl:

I found a good airtel plan in Pune. Moreover, this plan is open for all, and not a corporate plan. But I'm sure it's better than most of the corporate plans. Plan Nane: Airtel Postpaid 249 Plan----Rent: 249Freebies: 1000 Local minutes, 249 l+n sms, 200 MB GPRSLocal: A-A: 0.1, A-M: 0.3, A-L: 0.9STD: All 0.6Roaming: 1/1.5/1.5Too good to be true? I too thought so. The only condition i found was it's for new connections or porting-in customers; and not for existing airtel customers. weird?

I havent found any plan from airtel which i offers local and std free minutes in Kolkata.I also looked at their 3g plans.Rs450 for 1200mb but no voice benefits.A combo plan would have been best.