Should I Call CC as my topup has been removed after upgradation

Topup was always supposed to be connected with the original plan.

instead of topup if u upgrade yr plan in middle of cycle that would be great

like u pay 100 for just 1 gb

if u upgrade to 1899 from 1399 u will get 20 gb

pls check yr plan for confirmation

u just need to call cc

Call them up and tell them you didn't know about it, talk sweetly, request and keep at it for a bit, eventually tell them to ask a senior if they don't budge, talk well all this while , and they'll listen.Did it with a friends account and the lady on the other side gave him his 10gb top up back after plan change.Talk nicely, and they'll listen.Also make sure you've cleared your dues.Being an older customer will also help.

I continue to be on the same plan but i had to remove a voice topup they generously added on my nickel. i had to go all the way to appellate to get that fixed and get the refund. Airtel viewed this activity as a plan change and they magnanimously removed my broadband surprises. Wasn't that a sweet surprise?

A call to CC and the guy said i had a plan change. I had to explain their goof up from scratch. So he pretended to help me and offered me 20 GB. I persisted and he came back with 30GB and restored what they gave me earlier. The good thing with Airtel is that no one knows a clue of what others are doing. So persistence pays.