Should Bsnl Launch 64 Kbps Unlimited For Rs.500

• Thread starter Thread starter hitech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,576
There will be no takers for such a plan as Airtel already got 64kbps day (and double at night) offer for 399/month

and airtel exists everywhere? i had no idea!

I agree that there will bo no takers.256 kbps, 400 MB plan is far better at Rs 350 then 64kbps unlimited at 500.

I beg to differ. People to take such limited plans dont do much downloading. So the 64Kbps plan is better as people wont exhaust their limit so quickly... Otherwise on a 256K connection you tend to visit pages with flash animations and stuff and you quickly exhaust your limit.

I agree ^. One cannot surf the net without wanting to download stuff too. I was once at a point where I was exhausting 3 Iqara 500mb 128 kbps packages a month.

QUOTE(max @ May 10 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]50853[/snapback]
Otherwise on a 256K connection you tend to visit pages with flash animations and stuff and you quickly exhaust your limit.
[/b]

I have yet to cross 1 GB limit on my MTNL. Maximum usage is around 600 MB. And I consider myself a Heavy net user. My usage does not include downloads, but lots of site visits, email, voip, chat, windows update and such stuff.

(Usage does not include downloads since torrents are schduled to run only in nights)

Probably the only situation where you can exhaust 400 mb limit (other then downloading) are online radio / video chat / virus infection and such things.

dudei exhaust my limit by 20th of every monthn i use bot 1.2 to 1.5gb every monthn these also doesnot incl d/lon surfin

Yes its true i am also exceeding my limit from the time i availed this broadband(addicted) connection. Just waiting for another round of price cut.No more options

these 64 and 32kbps threads look like some kind of joke on the forum users, wheere i find u ppl replyin to this crap :-s [inc me]