Shop CJ removed by tata sky today

@d5aqoëp bro,
After TRAI new rule,I found that instead of all this dth's,I should watch tv on jio tv.
Seriously,because earlier,I got bengali,Hindi and telugu channels at Rs 350.But now,I have to pay more than rs 500 for that.
Off topic,But wanted to share.
TRAI wanted to reduce tv bills,instead,they helped the dth's to cut our pockets easily.😉😉😉

it was mostly to help jio which would not be using dth for television delivery. jio would give combo plans that would turn out to be cheaper than having a landline, internet connection and dth. everyone would switch to jio.

Everyone should switch to Jio but,sometimes Jio is giving worst service.
In my place,Jio internet speed is very very slow🙁.
Sonetimes,network is poor,so showing emergency calls only and etc...

government does not care about quality of service. they just have to make it work for their maibaap.

it was mostly to help jio which would not be using dth for television delivery. jio would give combo plans that would turn out to be cheaper than having a landline, internet connection and dth. everyone would switch to jio.
Usually I have fiercely opposite views as you. But this time TRAI has bent backwards to accommodate upcoming Jio's DTH service.
I won't take Jio because pathetic firewalling and not allowing port forwards or bridge mode. So I won't use their DTH services as well.

I plan to stick to my Nvidia Shield TV with separate subscriptions for Zee5, Hotstar and SonyLiv. I also have Amazon Prime so that's that.

Trai had the guts to actually tell us that our bills will be lower.