well he said nothing wrong. sholay was an excellent entertainer but it was not a great film. and he has indeed some some terrible terrible films.

Lolzz.. Why not
Naseerudin Shah criticizes Dharmendra's SHOLAY!
Naseerudin Shah criticizes Ramesh Sippy's SHOLAY!

I simply dont understand media trying to get attention by using Amitabh's name! This money hungry media is only good at creating rift between actors/actresses :dry:

Nuddin admit to not watching the movies he acts in. What an ahole.

^ Here comes your 1st Like for above post! 🙂

----------

:iomg: 4 year old member and just 12 post! Where were you mate?

making an issue out of nothing, a great movie is different from entertaining movie.Anyways Amitabh now a days is trying to become another Dev Anand. Great yesteryear actor but annoying now by continuing to act in nondescript films and ads.

i know of at least two great movies that featured naseer. there are probably more... jaane bhi do yaaro and mirch masala... sadly, i cannot talk about any great movies feature amitabh. he has done entertaining movies. but hard to find any of the movies that were really great or awesome. 😕

[/COLOR]:iomg: 4 year old member and just 12 post! Where were you mate?

Haha, the guy has finally come out of the igloo i think.

Well, i can say only one thing about the topic - We've got a negative media over here.So, these things are nothing new and we all are well aware of it.

i know of at least two great movies that featured naseer. there are probably more... jaane bhi do yaaro and mirch masala...

sadly, i cannot talk about any great movies feature amitabh. he has done entertaining movies. but hard to find any of the movies that were really great or awesome. 😕
Anand? Although he was in a supporting role but still very good acting. Also, Dev. I liked it.

haha. Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies were predominately Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies 😛

Robert Deniro is a great actor that has acted in some very questionable movies since the 00's, doesn't take anything away from how good he was in his prime. I'm sorry, I know movies are all about taste, but I have to really laugh at anyone that thinks Amitabh hasn't been in any great movies. I'm a fan of both, but Naseerudin Shah came off very pretentious with those comments.

Sure. Sholay, Zanjeer, Chupke Chupke, Muqaddar ka sikandar, Don. Just off the top of my head.