Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
well he said nothing wrong. sholay was an excellent entertainer but it was not a great film. and he has indeed some some terrible terrible films.

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Lolzz.. Why not
Naseerudin Shah criticizes Dharmendra's SHOLAY!
Naseerudin Shah criticizes Ramesh Sippy's SHOLAY!

I simply dont understand media trying to get attention by using Amitabh's name! This money hungry media is only good at creating rift between actors/actresses :dry:

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
^ Here comes your 1st Like for above post! :)

----------

:iomg: 4 year old member and just 12 post! Where were you mate?

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
making an issue out of nothing, a great movie is different from entertaining movie.Anyways Amitabh now a days is trying to become another Dev Anand. Great yesteryear actor but annoying now by continuing to act in nondescript films and ads.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i know of at least two great movies that featured naseer. there are probably more... jaane bhi do yaaro and mirch masala... sadly, i cannot talk about any great movies feature amitabh. he has done entertaining movies. but hard to find any of the movies that were really great or awesome. :confused:

pkmishra

Regular
ISP
BSNL
[/COLOR]:iomg: 4 year old member and just 12 post! Where were you mate?

Haha, the guy has finally come out of the igloo i think.

Well, i can say only one thing about the topic - We've got a negative media over here.So, these things are nothing new and we all are well aware of it.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
i know of at least two great movies that featured naseer. there are probably more... jaane bhi do yaaro and mirch masala...

sadly, i cannot talk about any great movies feature amitabh. he has done entertaining movies. but hard to find any of the movies that were really great or awesome. :confused:
Anand? Although he was in a supporting role but still very good acting. Also, Dev. I liked it.

Humanoid

Regular
ISP
Airtel 2MB/s Freedom Rs 2999
Robert Deniro is a great actor that has acted in some very questionable movies since the 00's, doesn't take anything away from how good he was in his prime. I'm sorry, I know movies are all about taste, but I have to really laugh at anyone that thinks Amitabh hasn't been in any great movies. I'm a fan of both, but Naseerudin Shah came off very pretentious with those comments.

Humanoid

Regular
ISP
Airtel 2MB/s Freedom Rs 2999
Sure. Sholay, Zanjeer, Chupke Chupke, Muqaddar ka sikandar, Don. Just off the top of my head.