Shiv sena attacks ibn offices in mumbai, pune

ghatoch

Regulars
ISP
What is ISP?
SHIV SENA ATTACKS IBN OFFICES IN MUMBAI, PUNE

Mumbai: A group of 20-25 Shiv Sena activists attacked journalists and damaged property at the offices of IBN7 and IBN Lokmat, the Hindi and Marathi news channels of the IBN Network, in north-east Mumbai’s Vikhroli on Friday.

Several IBN Network journalists and other employees were beaten up and their clothes torn by the group. The attackers barged into the office at around 1600 hrs IST and told employees that they would not accept reports criticizing the Shiv Sena.

Armed with sticks and bats, the attackers damaged furniture and fittings, glass partitions, OB (outdoor broadcasting) vans and electronic equipment. The Mumbai Police claimed they have arrested seven Shiv Sena workers for the attack.

Eight alleged Shiv Sena workers were arrested in Pune for damaging an IBN7 OB van and pelting stones at the channel’s office in the city.

Sandeep Chavan, a journalist with IBN Lokmat, said the attackers in Mumbai told employees they were looking for Nikhil Wagle, editor-in-chief of IBN Lokmat, and wanted to “teach him a lesson”. Chavan said the attackers were armed with iron rods, baseball bats and cricket wickets

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shiv-sena-attacks-ibn-offices-in-mumbai-pune/105636-3.html

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
was about to post this.

----------

btw u shud post the source link as well.

sachins

The Bastard Son
ISP
Cablenet
IBN apparently loves rahul bhatt a little too much. Saw priya dutt, the bhutts and a few other wacko's condemning the media trail of rahul bhatt.

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
thats why i am saying, if u copy-pasted from somewhere, u shud give them credit as well.

ghatoch

Regulars
ISP
What is ISP?
now updated with link :) but NO CREDIT only Cash

----------

coming back to topic.Why do you think they used Cricket wickets?? :huh: Might be showing Sachin that they too know cricket:pleasehelp:

----------

IBN apparently loves rahul bhatt a little too much. Saw priya dutt, the bhutts and a few other wacko's condemning the media trail of rahul bhatt.

They also showed MD of Ndtv Barkha Dutt speaking to CNNIBN and asking for what the CM will do to control them.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
अगर इस देश मैं यही होता रहेगा तो मैं कहा पे शांति से रह पाऊँगा. कोई बताये ज़रा.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
यहाँ तो मुर्दों को भी शान्ति से जीने नहीं देता कोई

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
जब तक आप मुंबई में नहीं तब तक कोई परेशानी नहीं. यदि कोई शिवसेना के बारे में बुरा लिखे तो तुरंत डिलीट कर देना.

ghatoch

Regulars
ISP
What is ISP?
जब तक आप मुंबई में नहीं तब तक कोई परेशानी नहीं. यदि कोई शिवसेना के बारे में बुरा लिखे तो तुरंत डिलीट कर देना.

:grin: you belong to mumbai .. how is it outside now? Do you feel anything?

Lets just imagine if all news channels shut down their broadcast for 1 full day.. what will itlook like?

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
Nothing. No feeling. This things happen every now and then. Its part of yearly habits :D