• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,052

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
So, I usually go down to the local fedex store to ship stuff. This time, I thought I'd schedule a pickup using the website. Turns out you need a FedEx account for the same.

Any idea if I can achieve the same without an account? Or suggestions for another courier company that'll allow me to do the same without an account.

With FedEx account, you can track scans via email, obtain digital proof of delivery etc. If not enough, trust me, FedEx service itself is worth of hassle to create account. Atleast in my experience, no other logistic service in India comes close to FedEx.

I had a chat with the CC. Super helpful chaps, created the shipment for me. But, they also said that individuals can't create an account in India, is that correct?

I have no idea regarding this as I always have to send work related documents and my company arranges pickup from reception desk. Whenever I ask my office for pickup, FedEx shows up at desk within 3-4 hours max. They also accept pickup after cut off time, always provide proof of delivery without asking unlike BlueDart and DTDC, I had dealt with in past. Over all, FedEx is doing really good job in India, compared to substandard services by others who take Indians granted.