Shifting to Hyderabad from Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter siddarthk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,271
ISP
ACT Broadband
Hi Guys,
I've been using ACT broadband in Bangalore for the past 4 months and have been really happy with their service. However, i now need to relocate to Hyderabad and also move my Broadband connection there. There is no ACT broadband in Hyderabad, but BemeTele, which is an ACT company. At the time of taking this connection I was told that it is possible to transfer the connection to Hyderabad, but customer care is asking me to cancel my connection here and take a new one in hyderabad.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Siddarth

Beam rocks , take beam with eyes closed with blazing fast speeds no worries with short downtime every month
however i am not sure whether or not you can shit your current connection to there as theoretically beam and ACT are 2 different ISPs and ACT is not serving there
Again am not sure , ........

Thanks for the reply.
I'm planning take Beam itself, but would prefer if my ACT connection can get ported to Beam in hyderabad.

You wouldn't be able to shift from ACT to Beam.
First check the availability of beam into the locality you're moving into.

Beam is there in the locality i'm moving to. So in case i cancel my connection, what will happen to the balance amount? I had paid 6 months advance and got a free router.

siddarthk said:
Beam is there in the locality i'm moving to. So in case i cancel my connection, what will happen to the balance amount? I had paid 6 months advance and got a free router.
ask them for clear statement on that , should be refunded though