Shifting from Vodafone to Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter VivR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 15,852
yeap. i plan to generate the OTP before starting the processing on mchek next time around. since the password is valid for one day, i hope there are no issues.

Hi guys!Both 3G and Rs. 198 (with 3 GB free) is activated now in my mobile. The above the tower icon in my Xperia X10 shows H instead of E and the speed is lightening fast (upload - 1714 kpbs and download - 838 kbps; yesterday it was showing 64 kbps).Welcome the new era of mobile surfing 🙂

The title of this thread is a real SHOCKER. I almost fainted :iomg:

O really.... Clost to 3 lakh customers have already shifted (ported out) from Vodafone thanks to MNP.

Hi guys!

Both 3G and Rs. 198 (with 3 GB free) is activated now in my mobile. The above the tower icon in my Xperia X10 shows H instead of E and the speed is lightening fast (upload - 1714 kpbs and download - 838 kbps; yesterday it was showing 64 kbps).

Welcome the new era of mobile surfing 🙂

I'm EAGERLY Waiting for your feedback, Once the PROMO Period Ends... :O

O really.... Clost to 3 lakh customers have already shifted (ported out) from Vodafone thanks to MNP.

Is it? I would like to know the source pls. As far as I know vodafone has gained the most from mnp...

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/vodafone-biggest-mnp-gainer-adds-190000-users/426792/

Also check out the Airtel mobile and vodafone section of IBF, you'll understand automatically.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Is it? I would like to know the source pls. As far as I know vodafone has gained the most from mnp...

Vodafone biggest MNP gainer, adds 190,000 users

Also check out the Airtel mobile and vodafone section of IBF, you'll understand automatically.

You and VivR are both right. There are that many who have shifted out of Vodafone but even more have shifted to Vodafone so VF has been a nett gainer.

Vodafone biggest MNP gainer, adds 190,000 users

Here is the source dear. : imgur: the simple image sharer

As daddycool has said Vodafone is indeed the biggest gainer of MNP but only the net gainer. They indeed have added 4.88 customers but they have also lost 2.95 lakh customers which is indeed a significant number.

Hmmm. I too was an Airtel user but finally switched to Vodafone around two years back because Airtel's network quality was going down day by day. Donno about Delhi, but in Mumbai its network sucks.

Update related to 3G network of vodafone:I just called customer care of Vodafone and i was informed that not all the areas (even within a metro city) is covered by 3G facility. For example, in Delhi, they have it only in South Delhi and Central Delhi. (I asked them then why my mobile is showing having 3G when at office but not when at home, where both premises are in West Delhi and 5 KM apart, they do not have any answer for it).They also do not have any clue, as expected, when it will cover entire Delhi.This no rant, but sharing information particularly with those Delhi subscriber who are planning to activate 3G in their vodafone mobile connection.

Update related to 3G network of vodafone:

I just called customer care of Vodafone and i was informed that not all the areas (even within a metro city) is covered by 3G facility. For example, in Delhi, they have it only in South Delhi and Central Delhi. (I asked them then why my mobile is showing having 3G when at office but not when at home, where both premises are in West Delhi and 5 KM apart, they do not have any answer for it).

They also do not have any clue, as expected, when it will cover entire Delhi.

This no rant, but sharing information particularly with those Delhi subscriber who are planning to activate 3G in their vodafone mobile connection.

You are absolutely correct. Its available only in certain areas, as per thier tweet.