Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Sherlock.webp

The quirky spin on Conan Doyle's iconic sleuth pitches him as a "high-functioning sociopath" in modern-day London. Assisting him in his investigations: Afghanistan War vet John Watson, who's introduced to Holmes by a mutual acquaintance.

Like it. I like it very much. 🙂

Last edited:
only 5 episodes? 😱

90 minutes each so each episode is like a mini feature. i saw 4 episodes in one go. fifth episode was broadcast yesterday. hoping to catch it soon.

umm..there have been quite a few TV shows on Sherlock but IMO the 1984 series broadcast by BBC with Jeremy Brett in the lead was the best :smile:..it used the original plots and timeline

I have all the parts.Wish I could watch them today itself =|Just watched 30 minutes of the first one. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Fantastic series. had started watching since the season 1. season 2 was considerably delayed, but totally worth it. next monday episode will be the last of season 2. wish they had more episodes

i saw 4 episodes in one go
My god! 😕

The first face that comes into my mind when someone says sherlock holmes is Robert Downey Jr's face . So , its weird seeing this dude as sherlock

Since we're talking about bbc specials, anyone had a look at Wallander ?Watched the pilot a few days ago, I founded it quite nice .

My god! 😕

The first face that comes into my mind when someone says sherlock holmes is Robert Downey Jr's face . So , its weird seeing this dude as sherlock

well sherlock faithfuls do not like the guy ritchie version because he makes him look like jason bourne.

I still wonder, how Sherlock gets his bread and butter?Done watching the first episode.