Is the second season also over? Excited to watch this. Absolutely LOVED the first season. So much better than the movie IMO

Yup, the third and final episode was broadcast yesterday, and it seems that they are making a third series 😀

Yup, the third and final episode was broadcast yesterday, and it seems that they are making a third series 😀

That sounds awesome. Hope it is the same team.

ok ..saw the first season . .awesome 🙂 currently am on Second season 2nd episode. .While reading books ..i've always wondered whether sherlock would be successful in todays world with all the cameras , phones and forensics. . but this series has shown exactly that! they've taken the old stories and modified them . .but series is awesome********possible spoiler********Why is everybody saying Sherlock and John are a couple in the series? Also Irene adler is lesbian 😕

Sherlock and John, a couple ? Now, that thought did not cross my mind while watching the episode, nor do they show anything to indicate the same. About Adler's character, it kinda seemed more complex to me than being straight out lesbian, I maybe wrong though.

The blog of Dr. John. H. Watson
Anyone come across this ?

Other Sherlock related websites
The website you have been looking at is entirely fictional and forms part of the fictional world of Sherlock. Sherlock is a BBC One drama, a contemporary take on Arthur Conan Doyle's classic detective set in present day London. Find out more about Sherlock.
The Science of Deduction | The Science of Deduction
John Watson's Blog | The blog of Dr. John. H. Watson
Molly Hooper's Diary | Molly Hooper
Connie Prince's official site | Connie Prince
The websites were written by Joseph Lidster.
This is the definitive list of official Sherlock character sites and accounts.

BBC - BBC One Programmes - Sherlock

Sherlock and John, a couple ? Now, that thought did not cross my mind while watching the episode, nor do they show anything to indicate the same.
When they go to a cafe . .waiter tells them to enjoy a candle light dinner. then john sayss we're not a couple.

Even when john meets irene alone .she remarks that john and sherlock are couple and john again says we're not couple. 😕

When they go to a cafe . .waiter tells them to enjoy a candle light dinner. then john sayss we're not a couple.

I believe this in the Cab Driver Episode. At least My memory isn't that Bad. I have to watch Hounds of baskerville Episode today.