Shell access via telnet or ssh to Nokia G-2425 possible?

@horz @Strykar worked for you guys?

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.
Hi Shailesh
Can you please help me with this. My telegram is @agrahajigyasu
Regards
Agraha Jigyasu

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.
I recently joined the platform for the same issue. I want to use my airtel-Nokia 2425G router for a local ISP. Hoping that you can help. Thanks.

Please help sir

Need your help in unlocking Nokia Router.

Please whatsapp me sir 9992535211 I need your help

@Hsfibers Shailendra P hasn't logged in since March 2021. So don't expect a reply any time soon.

@Hsfibers bro, the latest firmware update pushed to the ONT has made it very difficult to unlock it. The old methods don't work. Hopefully someone somewhere is working on cracking the device. And remember, if you make a mistake you can brick it.

@Hsfibers bro, the latest firmware update pushed to the ONT has made it very difficult to unlock it. The old methods don't work.
Yeah, but anyone who has gained root access to it before version 3FE49362IJHK46 still has the root access and everything is unlocked so anyone trying to unlock, do it before new version is pushed to your ONT...

Last edited:
Wait, you can still unlock your router and gain root access on latest firmware version 3FE49362IJHK46 without any restrictions or issues
I recently factory reset my ONT with the Latest Firmware(3FE49362IJHK46), and after the reset I lost my root access, but after repeating the same procedure for unlocking, I was able to gain root access again even on the latest firmware.