Shell access via telnet or ssh to Nokia G-2425 possible?

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.

I am having trouble working with Airtel Customer care to update the router to set it to bridge mode or enabling it on their side, also restricting to update the WAN configuration on 2425G. Could you please provide me instructions to obtain root permission ?

@Shailendra P. Hi Can i configure Airtel extreme Nokia G-2525a wifi router with other ISPs. Some of the features are grey hide and cannot be configured seems like it has some super admin privileges which can be reset or obtained. Request you to please help in this. Please do ping PM me.

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.
P
PLZ HELP SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ROUTER

Finally, I got root access. But now I have no idea how can I configure and play with the wan settings through CLI. 🤔
Anyone- any suggestions or tut links?

Hi, would you please PM me the details too?

If we have root / shell access, how to create a Web account (accessible via HTTP) with all privileges? Right now, I see that the admin account doesn't have privileges to make some changes such as editing DNS, deleting PPPoE connection in WAN, etc.