She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (2022)

Source

Great stuff. It's like Marvel doesn't want you to watch any of their stuff. Someone said that She-hulk might end up having the same problems as that withThor 4 so good luck to them.

they could have hired the writers from the good fight. or even better suits!

According to people, the timing of this admission is on point though. Like right after Better Call Saul's finale episode.

Funny enough... Better Call Saul is also not really a legal show. There are court cases here and there but they are not the primary focus point.

So far, the first four episodes have a post-credit scene. It may be for the entire show but the press was given only the first four episodes. The post-credit scene does nothing for the story though. They are just gags. And no daredevil in these episodes. But quite a bit of Wong.

zUDwMgs.webp

Rating a show that's not even out. But probably based on the trailers and hundreds of TV spots.

Reasons for hating:

1. Too woke
2. Feminist = Man hater
3. Poor CGI
4. Shown stronger than hulk
5. Trying to balance the 10/10 ratings which of course people are doing to balance the 1/10 ones.
6. Why is she pretending that patriarchy exists?

All 6 reasons are listed on the IMDB review page.

i am sure this is going to be the top rated marvel product in recent history lol.

Found the episode extremely dull. And I am not sure why everyone keeps saying there's a lot of comedy. I didn't laugh even once. Not even at the lame Captain America joke that everyone was so excited about. This is going to be like Obi-wan all over again. I will have to drag myself through each episode.