Sharing MTNL Triband Broadband on multiple computers with wi-fi connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter scotyard
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 47,506
I have a new problem.I just got the UTStarcom WA2003-G1 and configged it right now wirelessly (without connecting it via LAN at first). The connection is working fine, but only one PC - this Windows 7 PC that I used to config the router. My iMac is my primary machine and the other frequently used machine is my mom's laptop. While both of them can see and get onto the wifi network, they are unable to access the internet (there's no globe icon over the network icon).Is there any setting in the admin thing to enable more than one machine to access the internet?😕EDIT: Sorted this out.. this wasn't really a problem. Had to restart the routers and machines and now everything is online 🙂

Now I really need to know how I can connect in bridge mode using ADSL modem, wifi router a desktop and a laptop.

Hi MAXI have a Tata Indicom ADSL line. They have provided me with a ZTE router-cum-ADSL modem. I also have a XyZEL Wifi router that as 4 lan ports. I have connected the WAN port of XyZEL to WAN port of ZTE. So the 2 routers are in series. Everything is fine. I am able to wirelessly connect to ZyXEL too. My goal is to:a. Access the mangement interface of my ZyXEL. But 192.168.1.1 opens up ZTE. How do I access ZyXEL?b. Once I am able to access ZyXEL, I would like to then turn on WPA security.Thanks for any insights from you or any other forum members.- Bit2wise

all you need to do is connect the ZyXEL modem directly to your pc and chansge its tip from 192.168.1.1 to say 192.168.1.100 , and then you should be able to access it!!