• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,696

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I am currently using ZUploader for uploading files to the web. The app is insanely feature loaded. Developers are now working on a new version named ShareX that merges the feature of ZUploader with another app they offered separately.

zscreen - Advanced Image/Text/File utility that allows for region/window/full-screen screenshots, text services and file hosting - Google Project Hosting
sharex - ShareX - Share anything - Google Project Hosting

What I am using it for primarily? I connected my Imgur Pro account to it and now I can upload 200 photos per hour using this app pretty fast. The web interface of Imgur is insanely slow for uploading large number of files. This app works great.

OMG, I never realised such a tool was available. Looks fantastic. It was a pain saving screenshots and then uploading to imgur manually. Downloading it now. 😀

Ah. No scrolling window capture. 🙁 Overall it looks great. Need to go through its vast settings page.

Ok so the developer doesn't know how to implement the feature without using so called dirty tricks hence this feature won't be added. :nonchalance:
Thankfully there is a Watch Folder feature so I can take those screenshots using other software and have it uploaded automatically via Sharex.

Took me a while to come up with this innovative solution. How to get photos and screenshots from the phone automatically on Imgur?
Set ShareX to watch the Dropbox folder on your computer. 😀

Should have asked me. 😛 Beein doing that since long especially because it does not offer window scroll so I have save images from Faststone Capture in the same folder and get imgur links for the same. 😀

I have used folder watch feature in the past. But it just occurred to me to point it to Dropbox's auto sync folder so that the photos and screenshots are synced automatically. Most of the photos or screenshots I take on the phone end up getting shared somewhere.

the latest update comes with support for the chrome app.

ShareX

kind of useful if you are not using an existing app to replicate an online image.