• Thread starter Thread starter sachinbr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,862

sachinbr

Regular
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
Hello guys I am planning to make a website. So can u please give me a list of good web hosting company?I am going for a shared webhosting. 10GB of space would be more than enough. Please suggest me a decent priced webhosting company

why are you looking for a list? just tell your budget and you can get suggestions from folks here? why do we need another thread with x number of random suggestions?

why are you looking for a list?

just tell your budget and you can get suggestions from folks here?

why do we need another thread with x number of random suggestions?
1)I am asking for suggestion as i am bit confused
2)$4 per month is what i can afford
3)Dont know, but i am not still experienced in hosting business

As your budget is strictly $4 Per month. I Suggest you try promptspace Hosting (I've personally know them) or Hostdime USA plan which would be $2.03 Per month for one domain.

As your budget is strictly $4 Per month. I Suggest you try promptspace Hosting (I've personally know them) or Hostdime USA plan which would be $2.03 Per month for one domain.
Have u hosted any website in hostdime or u know their performance?

you are talking about hosting a static website made up of a couple of web pages... you can live with a simple hosting package without worrying about performance. just start with something simple and upgrade as you expand.

you are talking about hosting a static website made up of a couple of web pages... you can live with a simple hosting package without worrying about performance. just start with something simple and upgrade as you expand.
humm ya, still what i have coded has made me just 5 mb except images, as I adont want images on my webhosting. Any how i have an experience with bigrock, faced down time only 1nce from past 2 months. So better i will go for it.

I just asked bcz ppl might know other good hosters(bcz i cannot put money in 1 hosting company and change in middle)

Bigrock Removing content? oops i didn't Know that.Sachinbr, My suggestion is not to Go with Bigrock. Bigrock is just like GoDaddy only preferred while booking domains. If you care about Quality, you can go with hostdime India 199 Plan Which Meets your Requirements. Morever, prefer an Indian Server Coz the Latency will be less and Good For SEO if your Site audience are from India.

Bigrock Removing content? oops i didn't Know that.
Sachinbr, My suggestion is not to Go with Bigrock.

Bigrock is just like GoDaddy only preferred while booking domains. If you care about Quality, you can go with hostdime India 199 Plan Which Meets your Requirements .
but i see hostdime.in site loading so slowly. So that is the point

ok here is something you need to understand. website speed depends upon tons of parameters. first... it might just be your ISP which sucks. secondly... if the website has too many images and scripts... it would load slow. it does not mean that the server is slow. thirdly. a server hosted in india would be faster than a server hosted in USA because of routing. just because a website loads slow on your computer does not make it a slow loading server.

but i see hostdime.in site loading so slowly. So that is the point

I can Answer this. the Site is on florida Servers. Usually I am no new to this company. Florida hasn't got Good Connectivity to any part of the world.
Though People Can load hostdime.in on Airtel broadband Easily because it has Global Peering I believe.
It takes 10Seconds to load that site on 10mbps broadband and 17 Seconds on 512kbps internet. I can Guarantee you that Indian Server(New Delhi) is Fast.
Ping Ip: 109.73.166.3

PS: I have Personally used their Indian Servers plan. That is why i am suggesting. I am Not Suggesting Coz i heard it Somewhere.

first... it might just be your ISP which sucks.

Except on Airtel Broadband, this site loads way slower on Any ISP. I used to access their Core login System from Different Isp. So I have idea which works well.

Supporting BigRock means you are supporting online censorship.

https://broadband.forum/general-discussions/75585-internet-censorship-and-affects-you/

And you can switch web hosting ANYTIME you want. It is a bad idea to pay in advance for one full year unless you know that your requirements are not going to increase and you would be happy with what you have selected for a very long time.

The guy says the same:

18:59 Kaushal : may i know why cartoonsagainstcorruption.com domain was cancelled?
18:59 Kaushal: Can you understand what i am saying?
19:00 Shrinivas R: Can you please wait while I check that?
19:02 Shrinivas R: We had received a complain from Crime Branch.. Hence your domain is suspended