Shared web hosting suggestions required

• Thread starter Thread starter sachinbr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,861
I can Answer this. the Site is on florida Servers. Usually I am no new to this company. Florida hasn't got Good Connectivity to any part of the world.
Though People Can load hostdime.in on Airtel broadband Easily because it has Global Peering I believe.
It takes 10Seconds to load that site on 10mbps broadband and 17 Seconds on 512kbps internet. I can Guarantee you that Indian Server(New Delhi) is Fast.
Ping Ip: 109.73.166.3

So u say I have to choose indian server to host with them. Does it have problem if I take US server.

So u say I have to choose indian server to host with them. Does it have problem if I take US server.

US servers Aren't good man, I see that you are using 500kbps broadband. The latency to those Servers is High So i won't suggest USA plan.
I am sure you wouldn't get disappointed with Indian Servers and 199plan should definitely satisfy you with their support.

he is going to host a static website with a bunch of HTML web pages. seriously. performance is not even a criteria here. this forum is hosted in a data center in texas. a static page hosted on my website would load on a dial up in a jiffy.

I don't Suggest USA servers. Yes, I know he is going to host 5 HTML pages. I have Nice Experiences while Accessing FTP and Webmail on Slow broadband on Indian Server.

Since advertising is a no-no on this forum, can you email to me at vrij AT india DOT com? I'm a domain and webspace reseller myself and can provide you the best package.

I don't Suggest USA servers. Yes, I know he is going to host 5 HTML pages.
I have Nice Experiences while Accessing FTP and Webmail on Slow broadband on Indian Server.
5 HTML pages :sorrow: . RU kidding. Starting its going to be 56 html pages, what i have now. It may go up to 150 in few months(based on expansion lol

here is an offtopic suggestion. consider using a CMS before you drive yourself made managing a 150 page static website.

5 HTML pages :sorrow: . RU kidding. Starting its going to be 56 html pages, what i have now. It may go up to 150 in few months(based on expansion lol

oops. My bad.

Since advertising is a no-no on this forum, can you email to me at vrij AT india DOT com? I'm a domain and webspace reseller myself and can provide you the best package.

Now that someone is pitching idea like this, what assurance do people have that sites won't be taken down like cartoons against corruption- on paper? You could say a lot of things but once the money transaction is done like a lot of things that happen here unfortunately people raise their hands up. Now a very strong impression is made that Indian hosting cannot be trusted and people should not risk their work be taken down in such manner. Do forgive if I appear hostile, but its obvious that people at some point will want to ask that question.