MTNL (General) Share your stats page!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohan M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 10,442
Those who cannot select Annex M, the server guys need to enable it for you. You just need to contact the right people at your exchange. For Mumbai, it's the mothership called Prabhadevi tel exchange.

My router stats after changing to 16Mbps(BB-1500-16M) plan...Unhappy with speed though..its 12-13 Mbps only 🙁🙁...But Connection is good and I am having zero disconnects for now 😉

Last edited:
@d5aqoëp & @socrates @x720 A big Thanks to all of you for assisting all along.
I finally went all along and bought myself VDSL Modem/Router & I thought to Share my Experience.
Before getting the VDSL modem, I was getting speed 8 to 8.5Mbps Down and 2 mbps Up.

I went to the Exchange and met the DM to request a MTNL modem and to discuss the speed limit issue.

He said he have to assign me a VLAN and then will help me configure the modem but I need to get my Own Modem Router First.

So I bought one from Digisol Smarlink Click Here per my knowledge there is ZyXEL ( costing around 5k approx & TP-Link around 12k approx)

And the above one I got for 4K INR, so thought of taking the risk as the Zyxel was not available at the time of my purchase.

Today Got the router configured with the MTNL official's assistant and touch wood all is fine now. atleast Im getting proper speeds for what Im paying for.

I dont know exactly how to translate the Line stats but here I have posted for your reference and advise / comments if any.

Again a BIG Thanks you to all for the is amazing place to discuss and help.

miHU4m0.png

hi guys need u help urgently as i hv gone thru d mtnl forum iam facing d similar issues as other members r facing. i was having dsl unlimited 550 plan before but after 27 may,2016 i was facing speed issues & frequent disconnection & was getting around 300 kbps speed most of the time.once i got a call before that i hv a very old plan & i shd change it but i didnt bcoz bloody mtnl hiked d prices a lot for ul plans.but after complaning a lot of times d issue didnt get solved so in vain i changed my plan & got BB-600-2M but iam still facing d same issues. i get normal speeds only for 5-6 hours & i hv a D-Link 2750u H/W v2 firmware-1.02 router.this r my mtnl stats and imo snr & attenuation r high. what shd i do to solve my problems please help or otherwise i hv to shift to hathway. My Mtnl Stats — Postimage.org (image url)
pdxkr4ial

Last edited: