MTNL (General) Share your stats page!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohan M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 10,443
Hey man I cannot access my modem page to check the details.

I've tried :-
-admin as username and password
-Username blank and password as admin
-CA number and telephone number as username and password

And nothing seems to work. Facing a lot of connection issues. Any help would be much appreciated.

ISP- Mtnl Mumbai 8 mpbs plan

Hey man I cannot access my modem page to check the details.

I've tried :-
-admin as username and password
-Username blank and password as admin
-CA number and telephone number as username and password

And nothing seems to work. Facing a lot of connection issues. Any help would be much appreciated.

ISP- Mtnl Mumbai 8 mpbs plan
Which box is it?
try admin / 1234 or admin / (blank)

Last edited:
im using the Sterlite SAM300AX

Tried admin/1234 no luck!

Try your PHONE No. and CA number as user and password respectively. According to this and this MTNL changes it remotely for this modem.

Other option is to reset the router and disable remote management. Your ADSL username is your landline number and your password is your CA number by default. Set VCI: 32 and leave the default settings as is. Your modem would reconnect. You can google your modem model for video help.

Your MTNL bill will have your CA number and your Phone number printed on them.

Hi,
This is my stats, please guide me if there is any issues.
311f79be061c30d2d9157cbd566ada5f.jpg

Try your PHONE No. and CA number as user and password respectively. According to this and this MTNL changes it remotely for this modem.

Other option is to reset the router and disable remote management. Your ADSL username is your landline number and your password is your CA number by default. Set VCI: 32 and leave the default settings as is. Your modem would reconnect. You can google your modem model for video help.

Your MTNL bill will have your CA number and your Phone number printed on them.

No luck man ive already gone through all those links. As far as resetting it is concerned i shall do that later, connection is working fine for now, let me make use of it while it lasts. 😛
i was looking to do all this to check my connection quality/details and to port forward to get Videostreaming to stream to my chromecast. Looks like il have to wait a little longer. i might mostly ask for a new modem or purchase one myself, which one would you guys suggest i buy?.

Nonetheless thanks for the help 🙂

I researched a lot on the internet and have purchased a chinese modem which has a broadcom chipset, will get it in 2 days. As I have a very bad line and D-Link 2750u cannot keep me connected for even 1 hour(sometimes not even 10mins), it will be interesting to see how it performs. The company is claiming good connection for Long Distance DSLAM lines too(upto 6.5km!!!!), also providing 3 years warranty. I will update you with how it performs in 2-3 days.

Unfortunately instead of Broadcom chipset, the best performing chipset with MTNL is TrendChip. TP-Link TD8816 V8 has TrendChip.