Shanghai

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Shanghai is an upcoming Hindi political thriller film directed by Dibakar Banerjee, and starring Abhay Deol, Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Prosenjit Chatterjee and Pitobash. The film is currently being shot in Maharashtra. Based on the life of Politicians and their greed. The film is slated to release on June 8, 2012.

Same Here. Monsoon will bring some nice movies. Do hell with this IPL . Because of this good movies are not getting released 🙁

:aglerks: I have never seen that Jerk. Sirf Naam hi suna hai and saw her Sl** wife everywhere specially in " That Girl in Yellow Boot ".

Dibakar Banerjee directed two good movies. Khosla ka ghosla and love sex aur dhoka.He tries something new everytime, hope it goes off well.BTW Abhay Deol always has interesting choice of movies, unlike other Deols 🙂

I never miss movie of Abhay Deol. Have watched " Oye Lucky Lucky Oye " more than 10 times. LSD was a crap. Its better to watch clips on internet.

yes, I forgot Oye Lucky Lucky Oye by Dibankar. BTW LSD was fine, totally different Genre.Dibankar's kind of movies will never appeal to masses or most people...

yes, I forgot Oye Lucky Lucky Oye by Dibankar. BTW LSD was fine, totally different Genre.

Dibankar's kind of movies will never appeal to masses or most people...

It may be an different genre according to audience but those were very common things in our daily life. Honor killings, making clips of g/fs and casting couch is not a new thing. We all know it. Ekta just presented it to make it sensational and earned . If I am not wrong, after LSD only people started watching Ekta Movie else her movies used to be one of bollywood silent-busters 😉

Well in one way its true but this movie was something like handycam shot movie which was a small trend in hollywood in 2000s. India had its own.Anyways Ekta's movies used to flop cos all of em had Tushar as the actor 😛

yes, I forgot Oye Lucky Lucky Oye by Dibankar. BTW LSD was fine, totally different Genre.

Dibankar's kind of movies will never appeal to masses or most people...

incorrect. its just the other way round. DB's movies are more prone to appeal to masses, naturally. he presents his movies in the most natural way that common people can easily correlate with their day to day life. that the best thing about his movies.

example being - khosla ka khosla, oye lucky, lsd (that what perverts try to make money through media n sites, but ekta presented it wrongfully tho.)

these are all low bugdet flicks, so not on ww relaease. jst confined to mplx. i just dont get the fact y these movies are categorised as multiplex genre.

Well in one way its true but this movie was something like handycam shot movie which was a small trend in hollywood in 2000s. India had its own.

Anyways Ekta's movies used to flop cos all of em had Tushar as the actor 😛

I had seen many such hollywood horror movies made with handycam. And didn't it irritated you watching whole movie on CAM. I was feeling like slap Ekta for making that shit movie.

Tushar will always continue to contribute in flop movies in Bollywood. Only Vivek Oberoi can beat him 😀