Shammi Kapoor RIP

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1,715
Rip!Dont feel sad though.

End of another generation of the Kapoor family. Sigh. He was the first true superstar in the industry.On a side note, Amitabh Bachchan's tweet has a typo. It should be joie de vivre and not joi de verve

Its still not the end of generation. Shashi Kapoor is still there.

----------

OT: what is that T460 , T461, T463.. like that which appears on his tweets?

i am confused too. he likes to number his blog posts too. so i guess he is numbering his tweets too. maybe he charges per blog post/tweet. so this counting helps 😛

But some tweets have same number.

probably continuation of the same tweet. so that he cannot cheat by posting multiple tweets about the same issue 😀

No .. its not continuation either.

Some tweets having same number there is no relation!

----------

I think he uses some software/program which supported threaded tweets.

T - means thread number.

If writes in that thread that tweet will have same thread number.

If he is using a custom app which uses the Twitter API but is not registered with Twitter, the tweets will appear to have been posted from the web.

well that's true too. but one of the only incentives app makers have to have their apps highlighted in every tweet. i would really doubt that he would go through the trouble of using a customized app just to have some sort of a sequential number at the beginning. 😀

"Chahe koi mujhe jungli kahe, kehne ko ji kehta rahe, hum pyar ke toofanon me ghire hain, hum kya karen....yaaaaaahooo..........."

All good things must come to an end 🙁 One of my favourite actors. He had that charisma, which very few bollywood actors have ever been able to match. The Legend of Shammi Kapoor, will live forever. RIP!!!