Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Shameless (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6pzz3.webp

Seen the first season. Was pretty good. Now considering whether to check out the UK edition!

Last edited:
I've watched both seasons of Shameless US. I like the show. Emmy Rossum is adorable.

man i cannot believe the (again) unnecessary nudity in this show. i mean the opening credits ends with the butts of steve/jimmy.as you said previously, i guess they do that to meet the nudity quota prescribed by showtime! 😀 no nudity in dollhouse. i guess that's why it got canceled (it sucks ass too). have you seen the british version? i am considering checking it out. should be better than this US edition. british shows usually are!

Dollhouse aired on FOX, which is a network show. It was created by Joss Whedon (Avengers, Buffy, Firefly etc.). There's no chance for nudity on a broadcast network. It got cancelled because of poor ratings.Subscribers of premium cable channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax (nicknamed Skinemax) expect nudity.No, I've never watched the British version of Shameless but I've heard good things about it.

Last edited:
i didnt like the british version of shameless waiting for jan season 3u should watch season 2 also its kicka**

have seen the second season. have not seen the british version. maybe someday.

Season 1 was pretty good. the writing came down in season 2, let's see how season 3 fares.