shall i go for Excitel in Ghaziabad

i think they will connect you to someone else's account or one of their demo accounts. There is a chance you'll get triple natted.

maybe he is going to use his own account to provide connection which he got from excitels side.

Lack of port forwarding and less performance. The LCO could also share that single account with others as well.

The LCO will likely setup a router in the middle to serve you the internet without officially registering with Excitel.

I noticed my LCO do the same while port scanning.

Lack of port forwarding and less performance. The LCO could also share that single account with others as well.

The LCO will likely setup a router in the middle to serve you the internet without officially registering with Excitel.

I noticed my LCO do the same while port scanning.
can you elaborate how do you check it ,

so he gave me connection without gst but i asked him where is my username password for login and how will i check my plan check on excitel app so he said this is non-gst connection
i said i will pay gst also , he said he will need to create billing with gst till then use this connection which i gave you 😀

so some guy came and entered login id passwrd in my same router and
so now iam using it and here are the results

ddf23.jpg

s22.jpg

tata1.jpg

i see one confusion why is username - @nextraworld.com but ip address shows excitel 🤔

Because it's a shared account. The endpoint might be excitel i.e; it is getting NAT-ed to an Excitel RTR before leaving for public; but you're logging on to his local server.
Share a traceroute.

Last edited:
there has to be something up with the account, maybe some critical field is missing and the excitel software isnt able to pull it from database. likely cuz it was created with lco's portal.

try asking your lco about it (also do try with a diff browser).

tried on edge , same issue , it loads and then logout ..
i will go to my friends house and check all these things out .
still confused about xxxxxxx@nextraworld.com ,
i asked him and he said they have taken distributorship of bsnl, excitel and nextra also 🤣

They are the cable operators of my city since my childhood

das1.jpg

sd33.jpg

Yea that part is really weird, because the service name is Excitel and it is connecting to Excitel's pppoe servers. Maybe Excitel and Nextra work together?