shall i go for Excitel in Ghaziabad

invisible007

Jio 4G | BSNL 3G | BSNL Fiber
ISP
Excitel
Today i checked with my local Bsnl person , and they have taken the dealership of excitel as well 😀
The person told me your same line will work and i will provide you 499 plan with 300 mbps speed ( 499 *12 = 6000 rs) i need to pay at once for 1 year
NO need to pay any other charges , they will provide dual band router as well that will be taken back after disconnection .

Shall i move to excitel from BSNL , as it seems a good offer to me but i doubt how their services are , bcoz a friend near to my home uses excitel and he says excitel also faces downtime for an hour or so every 2nd or 3rd day .
Bsnl also faces such issues but comes back after 5 to 10 mins .
Is it good to move to excitel ? any pros or cons of excitel over BSNL
thank you

if excitel is launched recently in your area(or friends area) then downtimes are usual as their are basically cabling the area and that requires downtime. Excitel would be a good option as they have 4 hours downtime fix policy whereas bsnl doesnt, so downtimes will be justified. I havent used excitel personally but their service in my locality is good. Atlast, Every ISP has downtimes, choice is yours.

Even if it costs more, get it on rolling monthly basis before committing for a year. Excitel is not like Airtel, service standards vary widely across areas. If it works well for you, then you can sign up for the annual plan

What area in ghaziabad. I got it in Nehru Nagar and used it for a month and realised the service was absolutely terrible. Try it for a month before committing to a year. A few minutes of downtime every day, CG-NAT, No option to get a Public IP let alone a static one even when you are ready to pay for it and LCO wasn't any good either. I still have the ONU installed for that once in a decade day when airtel doesnt work for more than a day and I am ready to pay 900 for a day of internet.

So finally today i gave application for bsnl disconnection
Excitel guy said give me 5000rs total and they will start my connection with 1 year 200 mbps.
No device will be given , no installation nothing bcoz bsnl guy is same lco for excitel
Also he said as iam giving 5000 rs so i will not be given any bill bcoz iam not paying any Gst .

Now the question comes how are they managing things..
Also how to verify that the lco is giving me IP from excitel only and not from his local isp .
What should i check / ask from them like login id and password ??
I watched some youtube videos and someone said that the lco give ip from local network and u will not be able to login to excitel app as the user id wil not work ..then you will fight with customer care and they will say sir with ur mobile number there is no such account.
@Sushubh @nishantt6969 @manu1991 @vanshnarula

can't say how your lco is bypassing excitel and giving connection without gst lol.

Yes @Sushubh 🤦
Iam pretty confused but thats his business
But my main thing is my internet should be only from Excitel only . Will checking ip address verify its from excitel.
Shall i ask any other thing like id password ?

i mean it does not look like he created an account on excitel backend for you.

It sounds like the LCO might be splitting his or someone else's connection and providing that to you. Paying GST and trying to get a connection through excitel officially would be much better than this.

@invisible007 do one simple thing.
Go to excitel.com and fill up the form with your details.
Then the agent will do your KYC which is not the LCO.
After the KYC is done the LCO will have no other option rather than giving you connection through excitel.
This is the only way. Don't fall for these non GST cheap LCO tactics.

@invisible007 seems like u are being duped by ur lco. My lco do the same for comway broadband only although he provides excitel also. I don't think any lco can bypass excitel to give connection coz their backend is completely managed by themselves including OLTs.

Last edited:
Don't fall for LCO'S cheap tactics. Make sure you go through official channels and get a bill for whatever amount you pay. My neighbor did something similar while shifting from Railwire to another ISP (same LCO) and had to go through a lot of hassle.

@invisible007 seems like u are being duped by ur lco. My lco do the same for comway broadband only although he provides excitel also. I don't think any lco can bypass excitel to give connection coz their backend is completely managed by themselves including OLTs.
Btw which backend excitel uses ??

I called him again and asked
He said they will create my account on excitel
ALSO they will do setting in my router also .may be username passwrd setting ..👍
Dnt knw how are they doing it 🤣🤣🤣
Gst chupa rhe h 🙈